Scorching Xtreme Rewards
Scorching Xtreme Rewards
Treasure Valley Casino
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Treasure Valley Casino is giving away $1,000 in cash during the “Scorching Xtreme Rewards” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Treasure Valley Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning 8:00am Monday, July 17, 2017 through 9:00pm Thursday, August 3, 2017 Patrons will be able to earn entries in the following ways:
- Customers playing any of the designated electronic gaming machines will receive one (1) entry ticket for every $50 played during a session.
- Any Bonus or Rewards Play will not count toward the $50 played.
- Patrons must fill out the entry tickets legibly and turn into the designated hopper to be eligible for each drawing.
- On Thursday, August 3, 2017 drawings will be held from 6:00pm until 9:00pm and a total of ten (10) winners will each receive $100 in cash.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) cash prize per Patron per drawing date during this promotion.
- Treasure Valley Casino’s manual drawing system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.