WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
COVID–19 Updates – Temporary Closure Extended through April 15
Posted: March 19, 2020, 7:45 p.m. (CST)
The health and safety of our patrons and employees continues to be of paramount importance. Therefore, we have extended the temporary closure of the casino and IHOP Express at Treasure Valley Casino and Hotel through April 15.
The Treasure Valley Hotel remains open, as it is deemed an essential business to accommodate those who still need to travel at this time.
We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through social media as they occur.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and your understanding as we navigate this difficult time.
Updated: March 26, 2020, 5:57 p.m. (CST)
Updated: March 26, 2020, 5:20 p.m. (CST)
When will you reopen?
Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel will extend its temporary closure through April 15, 2020. We remain committed to the safety and health of our employees, patrons and community. We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through our social media as they occur.
What precautions has Treasure Valley Casino and Hotel been taking against the spread of the new coronavirus?
- The health and safety of our patrons and employees is our main priority and our goal is to always maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at Treasure Valley Casino and Hotel. We have increased our efforts around cleaning and disinfecting particularly in more heavily trafficked areas of our property.
- Additionally, our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus. Our staff is trained to strictly follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) standards and guidance with regard to communicable diseases.
- This includes policies for proper cleaning and disinfection practices of all areas of the property.
- All hard surfaces were cleaned with an industrial detergent, then disinfected using products which are on the EPA’s list of antimicrobial products for use against the coronavirus.
- As with many companies, we have been monitoring the situation and receiving daily reports from the CDC about the progression of cases across the country as well as guidance on preventative measures.
- While the casino is closed, we will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
Are March casino promotions & events all cancelled/rescheduled?
All March casino promotions & events are currently postponed during this temporary closure period. Promotions that began this month will restart once we reopen. We will provide updates via website, social channels, mail and email, where applicable, as more information regarding promotions and events becomes available.
What happens to my current offers while you’re closed? / Will I get new offers once you’re open again?
As your current offers expire during the temporary closure, new offers will be issued to you. In order to make your next trip convenient, your new offers will have valid dates that align with our re-opening.
What happens to my players club card during this closure?
Your players club card will remain active and your tier status will be maintained. All earned points and entries will be kept in your account.
Are you paying your employees while you’re closed?
During this temporary closure, our team members will continue to be paid and receive benefits.
Is this hotel closing?
We are continuing to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 and consulting with state and health officials. As it has been determined to be an essential business, the hotel will remain open to accommodate those who still need to travel during this time. We are taking reservations via our website and phone, and we are honoring all current reservations.
Will there be refunds on our hotel rooms?
We are waiving the 24-hour cancellation policy on hotel rooms. Guests who wish to cancel will receive a full refund. If you elect to cancel your reservation, you may call (580) 369-2895 to finalize those details with the hotel’s reservation desk.