January 01 thru September 30
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe, Treasure Valley Casino is giving away iHop Food Vouchers during the “Birthday” Promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Treasure Valley X Card member with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Treasure Valley Casino; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations; or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
- Starting Wednesday, January 1, 2020 till Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- Any Monday during the month of a Patrons Birthday they may show their ID to the Players Club from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and receive an iHop food voucher for one (1) free entrée and on (1) free Drink up to a $15 value.*offer excludes Country Fried Steak, Fish and Chips, and Sirloin Steak.
- Patrons may only receive one (1) Birthday offer during the month for a total of one (1) Birthday offer per year.
- Patrons may only participate in the Birthday Promotion during their birth month that is stated on their valid photo ID.
- Offer valid on Participating entrée items only. See voucher for excluded items.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.