November 12 thru November 26
Tuesdays in November
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Treasure Valley Casino is giving away $7,800 in cash during the “Bountiful Treasure” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and be a Treasure Valley Casino X Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Treasure Valley Casino, employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws, anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities, or any promotional sponsors.
- On Tuesdays, November 12, 19, and 26, 2019 random hot seat drawings will be held from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. A primary winner will be drawn every 15 minutes and will receive $100 in cash. Patrons sitting to the right and left of the gaming machine drawn will be secondary winners and receive $50 in cash each. Thirteen (13) primary winners will receive $100 in cash and up to twenty-six (26) secondary winners will receive $50 in cash each night. In the event that no qualified Patron is present to the right or left of the primary winner, the secondary funds will be carried over to the final drawing each night. At approximately 9:15 p.m. if any funds remain, the final drawing will occur and one (1) winner will receive any leftover funds from non-present secondary winners. Patrons must have a Treasure Valley X-card and be actively playing an electronic gaming machine at the time of each drawing to be eligible for random selection.
- Secondary winners must be actively playing an electronic gaming machine, but do not have to be a Treasure Valley X Card Member.
- Treasure Valley Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Limit of one (1) primary or final drawing prize per Patron, per drawing night.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before the prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from gameplay, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.