June Gift of the Month
Gift of the Month
Treasure Valley Casino
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Treasure Valley Casino is giving away select Prizes during the “Gift of the Month” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Treasure Valley Casino X Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Treasure Valley Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Every Monday in June 2019 between 9:00am and 9:00pm Qualified Patrons who earn 150 points while playing with their Treasure Valley X card will receive the Gift of the Month a Cape May Picnic Cooler (Valued at $34.99).
- Patrons must earn 150 points on their Treasure Valley Casino X Card by playing electronic gaming machines during the qualifying time period and report to the Players Club.
- Qualifying time periods are 9:00am and 9:00pm on each Monday of the Month listed.
- Patron(s) must be present to win.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron per week during this promotion.
- Treasure Valley Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.