Super Hot Seats
Join Treasure Valley Casino every Thursday in May and June to win your share of $16,000 in cash prizes. See official rules below and start winning!
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Treasure Valley Casino is giving away over $16,000 in Cash during the Super Hot Seats Giveaway promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and be a Treasure Valley Casino X Card member, with complete and accurate information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Treasure Valley Casino; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
- On Thursdays 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, and 6/28 Random Card in drawings will be held every 15 minutes from 12:00 pm to 2:00pm and $900 will be awarded as eighteen (18) $50 cash winners, then again from 6:00pm to 8:00pm and another $900 will be awarded as eighteen (18) $50 cash winners.
- Patrons must be present and actively playing on any electronic gaming machine, with their Treasure Valley Casino X Card properly inserted, to be eligible for each drawing.
- All Patrons are eligible to win two (2) prize drawings per day during this promotion.
- Treasure Valley Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant the bank and machine drawn for each winner.
- All participating Patrons must abide by the posted Treasure Valley Casino House Rules.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.