This is How We Roll
Play with your X Card to earn entries for our This is How We Roll drawing night on May 29. You could win your share of $12,000 in cash and prizes!
This is How We Roll
Treasure Valley Casino
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Treasure Valley Casino is giving away a total of $12,000 in cash and prizes during the “This is How We Roll” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and be a Treasure Valley Casino X Card member with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Treasure Valley Casino, employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws, anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities, or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning Wednesday, April 25, 2018 through Tuesday, May 29, 2018 Patrons will be able to earn entries for the drawings in the following ways:
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their Treasure Valley Casino X Card. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new Treasure Valley Casino X Card members will receive five (5) entries upon initial enrollment.
- Every Monday throughout the promotion Patrons will receive two (2) entries for every five (5) points earned on their Treasure Valley Casino X Card.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 drawings will be held from 6:00pm until 9:00pm and a total of $2,001.00 in cash will be given away as: ten (9) $200, and one (1) $201.00. At approximately 9:15pm the Grand Prize Drawing will be held and one (1) winner will receive a brand new John Deere XUV590E valued at $9,999.00 in cash.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their Treasure Valley Casino X Card into an electronic gaming machine, and removing their Treasure Valley Casino X Card from the machine within one (1) hour of drawing times.
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have three (3) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary prize per Patron during this promotion.
- All Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Treasure Valley Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- If, for any reason, a Patron does not accept a prize, a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.