The health and safety of our patrons, guests and employees is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and public health advancements, and we have implemented operational procedures and protocols that you need to know before you make your next trip to Treasure Valley Casino and Hotel.
Patrons and employees are required to wear protective coverings over their nose and mouth at all times.
Treasure Valley Casino’s occupancy will be limited to 50% of building capacity, and the casino will close daily from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. to allow for deep-cleaning of all areas of the gaming floor using electrostatic spraying techniques with EPA-certified chemicals. Table games have limited seating at each table and may be affected during daily deep cleanings.
Other notable changes to operations include:
- Table games are open. Limited seating is available at each table and games may be affected during daily deep cleanings.
- Complimentary beverage stations will not be self-serve at this time. A casino employee will serve patrons complimentary sodas and coffee from these areas.
- Treasure Valley pool is closed until further notice.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
JaniKing International, a commercial cleaning company, will provide ongoing disinfecting services through three methods for disinfecting.
- Electrostatic Spray Application – This disinfecting process uses electrostatic sprayers and EPA-certified chemicals to spray the facility during the casino’s daily closure. The EPA-approved disinfectant becomes positively charged when released from the sprayer, completely covering the surface or object being sprayed and killing viruses in less than one minute. The electrostatic spraying application process enables large areas to be covered quickly, effectively disinfecting light switches, handrails, doorknobs and handles, and other high-frequency touch points. In addition to the electrostatic spraying application.
- Non-electrostatic Spray Application – This disinfecting process uses battery-operated and pump sprayers to apply disinfectant chemical onto a surface. Once the dwell time is reached, the chemical must then be wiped from the surface.
- Manual Disinfection Process – This disinfecting process uses standard cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product’s label.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces like electronic gaming machines, ATMs, handrails, countertops and seating areas. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been increased and will be placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas such as reception areas, ATMs and Players Club kiosks. Efforts also have been increased in back-of-house areas with an emphasis on employee break rooms, employee entrances and exits, loading docks, offices, security desks and on equipment shared among employees during the normal course of operations.
Employees are required to complete trainings on our new operational procedures, cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) relevant to their specific position and Treasure Valley Casino’s general information.
Patrons are advised to practice physical distancing leaving six feet between themselves and people not traveling with them while standing in lines or moving around the property. Restaurant tables and other physical layouts are arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing of six feet among different parties. Bars are for service only and bar stools will be removed. Guests are advised to practice physical distancing leaving six feet between themselves and people not traveling with them while ordering and waiting on food orders. Additional physical distancing measures include single-use or digital menus, the use of canned or bottled beverages, cashless payment systems or receipt-less transactions and other measures as appropriate for a specific establishment.
Daily Operations Restaurants and Bars
Restaurants and bars have reduced seating capacity to implement physical distancing. Hours of operation may vary to allow for additional cleaning procedures and protocols. We will do our best to keep current hours of operation for each establishment below. Menus also may be limited.
Sunday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday – Thursday: 1 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Friday – Saturday: 1 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Check Out These Other Frequently Asked Questions Before You Visit Treasure Valley Casino
How are the electronic games being cleaned?
Ongoing disinfecting services using electrostatic sprayers and EPA-certified chemicals will be used on an ongoing basis along with manual cleaning efforts with EPA-certified disinfectants. Additionally, electronic game attendants will sanitize electronic games frequently and thoroughly throughout the day.
Will patrons be able to bring their own sanitizing wipes and use them to wipe down electronic games?
While we are using EPA-approved disinfectants and following CDC guidelines, patrons may bring their own sanitizing wipes for their personal use.
What happens to people when maximum occupancy is reached?
If maximum capacity is reached, patrons will be asked to wait in clearly marked queue lines that have been set up at the casino entrance and spaced six feet apart to allow for physical distancing as patrons wait to enter the facility. As other individuals leave the facility, individuals in line will be able to enter the building.
Gaming & Promotions
Due to recent notice from the Federal Reserve that coin allocations will at least temporarily be limited, it has become necessary for us to migrate all ticket redemption/ATM kiosks to provide a redeemable ticket for change amounts less than $1.00. These tickets may be retained for a later date, played on a game, redeemed at a cash cage (as supply is available), or donated through our kiosk giving option.
Will I be able to earn points on my Treasure Valley Casino X Card?
Yes, you will be able to use your Treasure Valley Casino X Card on electronic games.
What happened to my Treasure Valley Casino X Card during the closure?
Your Treasure Valley Casino X Card remained active and your tier status has been maintained. All earned points and entries have been kept in your account.
Is hotel occupancy restricted?
Hotel occupancy is not restricted due to the ability for social distancing in individual hotel rooms. Measures have been implemented in hotel common areas that are to be followed while visiting Treasure Valley Casino and Hotel. Additional measures are in place at the property’s casino and all hotel guests who choose to visit the casino must comply with those measures.