Dine On Us
- Treasure Valley Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Treasure Valley Casino is giving food vouchers during the “Dine on Us” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Treasure Valley Casino X Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Treasure Valley Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Every Wednesday beginning 8:00am, July 4, 2018 through 10:00pm Wednesday, December 26, 2018, Patrons who earn 20 points with their Treasure valley X-card will be eligible to receive a food voucher for IHOP Express good for one (1) free entrée and one (1) free drink.
- Patrons must earn a total of twenty (20) points between 8:00am and 10:00pm on Wednesdays with their Treasure Valley Casino X Card, by playing electronic gaming machines during the qualifying time period.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron per week during this promotion.
- Vouchers will be valid until Thursday at 10:00 pm of the same week as earned.
- Treasure Valley Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.